Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha, I'm not a CA cop, hahaha (Newlyweds William and Catherine to visit California)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, I'm not a CA cop, hahaha (Newlyweds William and Catherine to visit California)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/05/cal...ex.html?hpt=T2

Newlyweds William and Catherine to visit California in July

London (CNN) -- The newly wed Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit California in July following their first official tour as a married couple in Canada, the royal family announced Thursday.

Prince William and Catherine are scheduled to be in California from July 8-10, Clarence House and St. James' Palace said in a statement.

The prince has never visited the United States in an official capacity, although he has come on a private trip. This will be the duchess' first time ever to come to the United States, the royal statement explained.

The couple married April 29, in an event watched by an estimated 2 billion viewers around the globe.

Prince William's father, Prince Charles, is currently in the United States. Wednesday, he visited a farm near Washington and met with President Barack Obama at the White House. Prince Charles is a longtime public advocate of sustainable and organic agriculture.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
    - Cornelius Tacitus

??

Comment

I'm glad I am not the only scratching my head.

Comment

I don't get it....

I guess that's another minute of my life i'll never get back!

Comment

Never mind then. I assuemd wrong. LEO's in the cities they visit will be business as usual.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
          - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

The only "Prince" I know used to perform at the Rio in Las Vegas.
            Stupidity should always be free.

Comment

I still don't get it.

Comment

Makes no sense to me, but the visit will probably generate revenue and maybe some overtime for California cops.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Just visiting grand poobahs. Nothing new. Nothing hard to deal with.
                  Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

So what's the big deal? Do you think that the PDs where they will go have never dealt with high-profile political or celebrity visitors before?
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I for one am someone who thinks the idea of Kings, Queens, Dukes, Dutchesses, yada yada yada is pretty freaking silly. I could care less whether or not Price anyone visits.
                      Now The artist formerly known as Prince, remember when he used to dance with those two girls, Diamond and Pearl? Now thats what Im talking about.

Comment

"....its intel gathering for an INVASION and re-conquest of America, thanks in part to our weak leader and his regime; we'd probably be better off, since Obama has washed the US down the drain".......( Rush Limbaugh-KFI) I'm sure he was sarcastically joking, but you never know......
                        "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPig1 View Post
                          I for one am someone who thinks the idea of Kings, Queens, Dukes, Dutchesses, yada yada yada is pretty freaking silly. I could care less whether or not Price anyone visits.
                          Now The artist formerly known as Prince, remember when he used to dance with those two girls, Diamond and Pearl? Now thats what Im talking about.
                          sorry, FP1, but i'm a "hatin' on the midget with the silky voice"- every lady I know has been BOOKED up for the dates of his concert, and I had to sit at home and grouse over a warm beer ALONE, while some of my lady friends DUMPED me to go scream, criy and coo over that micro sized WOMEN wrangler.....
                          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

could you explain the ha ha Im not a cop part? just so everybody doesnt think your mental?
                            Originally posted by FJDave
                            GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                            "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Maybe Prince is 5150?? Wait, never mind...
                              Stupidity should always be free.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4242 users online. 231 members and 4011 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X