Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godspeed the FDNY firefighters and NYPD officers... they did not die unavenged.
    Timelines:

CBPO
    App: 2/12/09
    Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
    Written: 2/20/09
    NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
    TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
    App: 5/5/09
    Geo: San Diego
    Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
    NOR: 7/20/09
    Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
    TO: 10/6/09
    Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
    Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
    Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
    App: 8/17/10
    Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
    TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

Originally posted by DCH View Post
      Godspeed the FDNY firefighters and NYPD officers... they did not die unavenged.
      And the PAPD

Comment

Copy that.
        Timelines:

CBPO
        App: 2/12/09
        Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
        Written: 2/20/09
        NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
        TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
        App: 5/5/09
        Geo: San Diego
        Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
        NOR: 7/20/09
        Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
        TO: 10/6/09
        Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
        Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
        Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
        App: 8/17/10
        Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
        TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

Originally posted by IE Copper View Post
          I don't think that this news will help to reelect Obama. He has done such a terrible job and has caused so much damage that he would have to do more than simply order that Obama be found to get reelected. Bush ordered the same thing. For that matter, Clinton also attempted to hunt Osama down.

Speaking of Bush, he posted this to his facebook page earlier:

http://www.facebook.com/georgewbush#...19390698087905
          "May 1, 2011

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."
          For alot of people to beat up Obama( The "right" who whine about anything he does, and the left because they don't think he does enough- he is one thing people can't fault him for- HUMBLE. Alot of "rightsider" radio jocks have been crapping on this news with doom and gloom- everything from Obama is authorizing unlawful assassinations to how he WAITED 16 hours TOO long to kill the scum of the earth OBL, to how he didn't give Duby'a credit for the hunt. somehow I think the FIRST and RIGHT thing he did was to calll Dub'ya and let him know the job got started by him, and with the continuity of a stable gov't, Obama finished the job......

As far as "fear and Panic"- AQ and a dozen self important nutjobs ,could hit us anytime- whether at LAX, or at Granny's corner liqour store- all we can do is be vigilant and LIVE BRAVE......
          Last edited by DOAcop38; 05-06-2011, 11:05 PM.
          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
            When you consider the embassy bombings and the attack on the USS Cole prior to "9-11", it would have been better to kill this terrorist much earlier than ten years ago. Unfortunately, life isn't like an episode on TV, and sometimes it takes years to reach a stated goal. While it's nice to celebrate our success, fighting the terrorist threats by others like him will go on, probably forever.
            They couldn't get him- Clinton MISSED( mainly cause I truly think they UNDER estimated the reach of Al Qaeda) and Bush Jr cause his admin was fighting a two front war( fighting a heavily armed and functional nation- Iraq and its brutal regime obviously takes more than rag tag tribesmen with NO central command and control structure). If Iraq hadn't got in the way, Duby'ya would have bagged OBL in 2006. people that Rag on Obama don't want to accept that he SAID he'd follow Geo bush Jrs footsteps and make it a priority to get Osama when ever and where ever he could.

If he uses this minor triumph politically( ala 2012) it is his right to do so, like any sitting president would, but I don't thik he'll run too far on it- its trying to get universal health care and trying to fight the deficit and economic woes, that he'll try to ask for a "second chance" at- with some people lamely following the "palin route" and cheering on that BOZO LOSER Donald "silver spoon, mulitple bankruptcy" Trump over REAL GOP candidates, i think Obama will slip by and get a second term....
            Last edited by DOAcop38; 05-06-2011, 11:03 PM.
            "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3449 users online. 197 members and 3252 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X