300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama Bin Laden Dead!

This is the best news I have heard in a long time. Rot in hell Osama.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01...d-say-sources/
    "I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." Winston Churchill

Liberals are very broadminded: they are always willing to give careful consideration to both sides of the same side.

10 years too late

Comment

Just saw it! Too bad Bush isn't making the announcement...but at least he's gone

Comment

Campaign mode in full gear!
        Originally Posted by Law100
        Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

DHS is anticipating possible retaliation. Sheriff Lee Baca said that LASO and LAPD were contacted directly by DHS to alert them.
          "I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." Winston Churchill

Liberals are very broadminded: they are always willing to give careful consideration to both sides of the same side.

Comment

should be interesting

should be an intersting day at LAX tmrrw....

Comment

Gotta get my Army gear packed in my car just in case of a call out. This is bitter sweet news....OBL us dead, and Obama just got re-elected with that announcement.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                Gotta get my Army gear packed in my car just in case of a call out. This is bitter sweet news....OBL us dead, and Obama just got re-elected with that announcement.
                I don't think that this news will help to reelect Obama. He has done such a terrible job and has caused so much damage that he would have to do more than simply order that Obama be found to get reelected. Bush ordered the same thing. For that matter, Clinton also attempted to hunt Osama down.

Speaking of Bush, he posted this to his facebook page earlier:

http://www.facebook.com/georgewbush#...19390698087905
                "May 1, 2011

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

Comment

I will sleep well tonight knowing that the last thing osama saw as he began his journey to hell, was the AMERICAN SOLDIER that killed him! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2sam42 View Post
                    i will sleep well tonight knowing that the last thing osama saw as he began his journey to hell, was the american soldier that killed him! God bless america!!
                    very well said! Hooah!!
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Smurfette
                    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                    Originally posted by DAL
                    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
                      campaign mode in full gear!
                      qft.

Comment

Obama still ain't getting my vote, but calling George W. was a classy act.
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

post deleted
                          Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

First the birth cert, now this. What other magical things will be happening in the next few months that he will be able to capitalize on?
                            Originally Posted by Law100
                            Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Originally posted by M520 View Post
                              10 years too late
                              When you consider the embassy bombings and the attack on the USS Cole prior to "9-11", it would have been better to kill this terrorist much earlier than ten years ago. Unfortunately, life isn't like an episode on TV, and sometimes it takes years to reach a stated goal. While it's nice to celebrate our success, fighting the terrorist threats by others like him will go on, probably forever.
                              "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5668 users online. 341 members and 5327 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X