Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LASD Deputy Dealing w/ PCP Suspect (Video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD Deputy Dealing w/ PCP Suspect (Video)

Taken a few months ago with Los Angeles County Sheriff Department, Compton Station deputies handling a 390P (under the influence of PCP) suspect.

I hope it isn't a repost.

You wrong! You wrong!
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hope the deputy didn't break his hand with that hit!
      Carpe Noctem

Comment

I LOVE the way LASD handles business!

Comment

Originally posted by b1ub0x View Post
          I LOVE the way LASD handles business!
          So do I.......that was one heck of a hit.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Smurfette
          Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
          Originally posted by DAL
          You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Let me see, the individual comes at the officer and it appears to be a unprovoked attack. The officer then used a strike to the head which stopped the threat with minimal use of force. I not seeing how that was wrong. If the large woman didn't like that outcome she should have taken care of the issue herself. I am just saying that's all.
            Life is too short to cry about yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
              You wrong! You wrong!
              Y'all wrong fo dat

Comment

Haha, you can hear his skull crack on the gutter. What a hit!

Comment

How often does LASD ride 2 to a car? Is it only certain stations? At night? Or just new guys to patrol?

Comment

That's what we call a chin check......hit them right on the chin and they always go out. It always amazes me that some people believe that Cops are not allowed to use strikes as a means to defend one self. I can't imagine any department that would not allow personal body weapons as a means of self defense. This situation was a perfect example when a strike was the best option.
                    Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

The fat womans reaction was the result of years (post R.K.) of the media telling her it's "po-lice broo-talitaaayyy" whenever any kind of force is used. People really have no idea how gullible and stupid they are.

Comment

That was great! Thx for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Sam42 View Post
                          The fat womans reaction was the result of years (post R.K.) of the media telling her it's "po-lice broo-talitaaayyy" whenever any kind of force is used. People really have no idea how gullible and stupid they are.
                          That attitude has been around for a loooooooong time. In some areas, the police are always wrong.
                          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Reminds me of this incident. People see a facial punch and go nuts. I don't know what else you can really do when you are being attacked and using a weapon is overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by b1ub0x View Post
                              How often does LASD ride 2 to a car? Is it only certain stations? At night? Or just new guys to patrol?
                              Alot of cars are 2 man hoops. Depends on RD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3392 users online. 233 members and 3159 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X