300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Barbara Oral Boards

I did my oral board for the Santa Barbara PD this morning. My first time applying for an LE position and (obviously) my first oral board. I did better than I thought I would, but really have no idea how I came off. They are starting 2nd interviews on the 27th of this month, so I'll find out soon.

Any one else in process with the SBPD right now?

Cool.. good luck

Comment

Damn.....didn't do as well as I thought. Just got the email that I didn't do well enough to contiue the process.

Well, it was a great expereience and I'll do much better next time. I ain't done yet!

Comment

I had an interview last Thursday and am still waiting for the results. I feel pretty confident but only time will tell, hopefully I'll get an email as well today!

Comment

Hope it's not the same email I got!

Comment

Sorry to hear that double action. PM me I have a great guide to study for an Oral Board.
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Keep on applying/studying bro, it's hard to get anything nowadays...

Comment

Thanks. A friend of mine just got his email, he's on to the next phase. I'm sure you'll get yours today SK-85. Good luck

Comment

Did you happen to get a score or anything on your e-mail?

Comment

No scores, I guess I have to call.

This is the email you don't want to get.....

Thank you for your participation in the examination process for the position of Police Officer-Entry with the City of Santa Barbara.

Unfortunately, your score on the oral examination was not high enough to qualify you for further consideration. The time and effort you spent preparing your application materials are very much appreciated. We encourage you to apply for any future job opportunities with the City of Santa Barbara.

Comment

I got my email today, gave me my scores. I passed.... everyone over 85% after written and oral is on to the next round of interviews it said. Interview on Friday! 1st oral board, 1st department interview!

Comment

Good luck McMan.

Comment

MMcMan84, how did your interview go? My interview was on Thursday and I don't think I did as well as the first one. ;(
                          Do you know how we're going to find out the result and when? I wish you the best and let's keep each other updated.
                          Goodluck!

Comment

That sucks I applied to SBPD as a lateral and got nada. Oh well
                            I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

What was the second interview like?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6345 users online. 364 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X