300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Ranges near Irvine?

I've got a friend who'll be in Irvine for about 3 weeks soon and he would like to know if there are any shooting ranges nearby. Thanks.
    sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Evan's shooting range in the city of Orange. Or On-Target in south county in laguna niguel, right on the border of mission viejo.

Comment

On Target in Laguna Niquel. Off of Avery Pkwy off 5 South. It's indoor, 25yds.

Comment

Thanks! Do they rent guns?
        sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by zeplin View Post
          Thanks! Do they rent guns?
          Yes, On Target rents guns, the more popular ones, Glocks, Sigs, etc...keep in mind, these guns have been used A LOT of times, and they may jam at times....especially the Glocks. Also, if you rent their guns, you will be required to purchase/use their re-load rounds on their rentals. You can call them to see if there is a particular model you are looking to rent. Also, the good thing is you can swap rental guns and try different ones on the same day with the one rental fee. And they offer military and law enforcement discounts.
          "Think about the consequences before you mess with a Deputy Sheriff."

Comment

If you're looking to rent a gun then yeah on target is probably the best. If not, I'd stay away from On Target, I don't like that place. I'd go to the Sheriffs Range or Evans. The Sheriffs Range is probably the cheapest, it's in Anaheim and it's only $7, but it's only open Wed-Sat to the public.
            CHICKS DIG IT!!!

Comment

The range in Brea across the street from proforce is pretty good and they rent guns. They have a small discount for LEOs and they dont care if you rapid fire (in my experience.)

The sheriffs range is good but it can get pretty retarded with its rules depending on who is running it. I had a guy get mad at me for having more than 6 rounds in my magazine at any given time. It is a nice range though.

Comment

Ah, I forgot about OC Indoor in Brea. Prob. the best range I've been to.
                CHICKS DIG IT!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3165 users online. 176 members and 2989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X