Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retired

retired -
    Glad to see you posting here again! How have you been?
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
    retired -
    Glad to see you posting here again! How have you been?
    Hi ateamer, it has been a long time. I took about a three year vacation from the board, and it is interesting to see the new members with new and different opinions.

I miss guys likes niteshift, desert rat, etc., it was fun discussing issues with them. It looks like you have been busy on the board, and you are getting closer to retirement, which you will enjoy beyond your wildest dreams.

Thanks for asking.
    Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
      Hi ateamer, it has been a long time. I took about a three year vacation from the board, and it is interesting to see the new members with new and different opinions.

I miss guys likes niteshift, desert rat, etc., it was fun discussing issues with them. It looks like you have been busy on the board, and you are getting closer to retirement, which you will enjoy beyond your wildest dreams.

Thanks for asking.
      ....just say it! "you missed us!" welcome back....
      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Hey you!

Yeah lots of new members..................not quite as fun as back in the day! But glad you rejoined us..
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4914 users online. 282 members and 4632 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X