300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughest gangsters in California

Detectives arrested two Canyon Country men suspected of beating a mother and her son with a pair of baseball bats near an apartment complex on Soledad Canyon Road earlier this week, authorities said Thursday.

The two men, ages 19 and 23, were arrested Tuesday on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon causing great bodily injury. They are being held at the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station on $30,000 bail, according to arrest records.

Criminal charges had not been filed against either man Thursday by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Detectives identified both men and arrested them less than a day after the Monday attack.

The two men, riding in a red Jeep Cherokee, started yelling at a man, 21, and his mother, 49, who were walking together in front of an apartment complex in the 18500 block of Soledad Canyon Road, Lt. Brenda Cambra of the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station said in an email.

The two men started yelling and flashing gang signs at the man, Cambra said.

After an argument, the two men got out of the Jeep and allegedly hit both with baseball bats. The assailants then drove away.

A witness who saw the attack called authorities, Cambra said.

Both victims suffered bruises and complained of pain but declined medical treatment.

So tough those guys are. Parasite trash.
    Originally Posted by Law100
    Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

people are stupid these days... idk why stuff like this doesnt happen to me... oh wait.. cuz i'd shoot them in their face if they tried that.
      Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

This is a crappy area of Santa Clarita Valley (Canyon Country)......there is more than a bit of active gang activity in the area, mostly Hispanic
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
          This is a crappy area of Santa Clarita Valley (Canyon Country)......there is more than a bit of active gang activity in the area, mostly Hispanic
          you mean " C.C.T" as the "valen' cha' " kids call the locals??? Used to live off Sand Canyon, and would see a mixed bag of losers hanging out more and more- black L.A. street gangsters, wanna be skins, 3rd rate homeboys, tweeks, you name it. Sometimes I wish the state would just let joe and jane citizens walk around packed(at least we'd have the luxury of going to ALL calls with our "heat out" until matter resolved, and a few more knuckleheads would be taken care of by the home owners...)

why an ADW charge, when they could have gone for 664/187?....
          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
            you mean " C.C.T" as the "valen' cha' " kids call the locals??? Used to live off Sand Canyon, and would see a mixed bag of losers hanging out more and more- black L.A. street gangsters, wanna be skins, 3rd rate homeboys, tweeks, you name it. Sometimes I wish the state would just let joe and jane citizens walk around packed(at least we'd have the luxury of going to ALL calls with our "heat out" until matter resolved, and a few more knuckleheads would be taken care of by the home owners...)

why an ADW charge, when they could have gone for 664/187?....
            Negative......these are actual gang bangers.....vineland boys and a couple of other groups that migrated from SFV.....almost 100% Hispanic in this particular area now (Sierra Highway and Solodad Canyon Road)...

The 'mixed bag' types are still up here as well.....also some actual black gangsters (not sure of exact set(s)) over off of Newhall Avenue by the 14.
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

they probably live on jakes way no doubt

Comment

Negative......these are actual gang bangers.....vineland boys and a couple of other groups that migrated from SFV.....almost 100% Hispanic in this particular area now (Sierra Highway and Solodad Canyon Road)...

The 'mixed bag' types are still up here as well.....also some actual black gangsters (not sure of exact set(s)) over off of Newhall Avenue by the 14.
                "guess" I won't be moving back- I'll stick to my "clownish" Redondo 13s where I'm at now( and the usually head slapping they get form RPD and torrance)
                "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Ya....sadly the gangsters have discovered Santa clarita....I grew up in canyon country and it used to be a nice place to live. Unfortunately the gangster element has started to migrate north from the valley and south from palmdale. I have been seeing a small group of them at the gym in Valencia, started with 1-2 but now there are 3-5 of them all tatted and dressed down walking around looking like @$$ holes and playing hand ball like they are still in the hood. I have seen them drinking By their cars afterwards on more than one occasion and despite placing a few calls to the sheriffs and the gym management I have yet to see it change. It's a sad day when I feel like I can't even work out at the gym without my gun, and don't feel comfortable about letting my wife go alone at night.....
                  "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

I live by Valencia HS and I have yet to see any around my hood yet....but in other areas i have seen some terds! GO AWAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
                      I live by Valencia HS and I have yet to see any around my hood yet....but in other areas i have seen some terds! GO AWAY!!!
                      .. you said " VAHHLLLL ' en 'chaaa"- there is a difference, buddddd- eeee! hahahaha!!! Like Newhall( uuughh) there are some apts,trailer park, and older hosuing in CC, that the knuckleheads are section 8'ing their way into. My "ex" rented our old condo there out to a woman who had a jailbird "baby daddy", and she has had trouble with them every since....

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
                        .. you said " VAHHLLLL ' en 'chaaa"- there is a difference, buddddd- eeee! hahahaha!!! Like Newhall( uuughh) there are some apts,trailer park, and older hosuing in CC, that the knuckleheads are section 8'ing their way into. My "ex" rented our old condo there out to a woman who had a jailbird "baby daddy", and she has had trouble with them every since....
                        Yea I used to live in an apt in Newhall after college...my car got stolen!! Yea I know the crappy areas and I just hope they stay away from mine

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3367 users online. 223 members and 3144 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X