X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montebello chase ends in suicide by cop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bi2iPwIzoM&NR=1
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Originally posted by 10-97
    ABC7 reported the suspect was on the phone with his brother who apparently is a deputy prior to the shooting.
    Must have been an interesting conversation. According to news reports the suspect said he was not going down easy.

Comment

I dont agree on ppl shotting it out with the cops cause there doing there job. But m sure dey could of shot him in the arm or leg to get to him no need to go killing ppl. i dont think that was the answer to this. just my opinion
      I don't know why this still amazes me when I read the above message from this video...
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Sorry, SgtCHP started a thread on this first.
        http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...End-Of-Pursuit

Comment

Originally posted by 10-97
          ABC7 reported the suspect was on the phone with his brother who apparently is a deputy prior to the shooting.
          Another reporter was interviewing his sister and she said she was on the phone with him just prior to the end. So, was it his sister, brother, or both?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6279 users online. 336 members and 5943 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X