300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Sheriff

Anyone know how many they are looking to hire?

For the detentions position... quite abit. For LE a handfull
    Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun

Comment

My buddy just went through his orientation last week. Said there were close to 100 people there and that the BI leading out of the 100 at the pre-screen probably 3 would get hired. Not sure how much of that is exaggerated but Calicopper knows the normal drill as he's been through the process. Does that sound right to you Calicopper?

Comment

Im taking the written on the 25th. Anybody else going to be there?

Comment

Originally posted by nicksfamily View Post
          My buddy just went through his orientation last week. Said there were close to 100 people there and that the BI leading out of the 100 at the pre-screen probably 3 would get hired. Not sure how much of that is exaggerated but Calicopper knows the normal drill as he's been through the process. Does that sound right to you Calicopper?
          That number is pretty accurate. 2-3 out of every 100 is just about right
          Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun

Comment

Retirement season and promotions underway...should be some movement.
            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah that sounds about right typically out of that 100 in a group they take between 10 - 15 people. when i met my background investigator they had about 10 people filling out retirement papers so that number could change. if u make it to backgrounds your on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by ~NDfan4LIFE~ View Post
                Yeah that sounds about right typically out of that 100 in a group they take between 10 - 15 people. when i met my background investigator they had about 10 people filling out retirement papers so that number could change. if u make it to backgrounds your on the right track.
                Are you still in Backgrounds? How long between your prescreen and the time you got a BI?

Comment

i started backgrounds in march. you get a list and you call the investigator in which you last name falls under once you complete your PHS packet.

Comment

So having the packet done and all your paper work together does help a little?

Comment

Originally posted by nicksfamily View Post
                      So having the packet done and all your paper work together does help a little?
                      yes the quicker you start your packet and gather the documents, the faster you can schedule your appointment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4921 users online. 295 members and 4626 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X