300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrance Police Department Eligibility List

Has anyone gone through the process with TPD? I know that Torrance is a difficult department to get into, however I had my background interview a few months ago and was told that I had no automatic disqualifiers and made their eligibility list. Most departments put their candidates in some sort of ranking order so you have an idea if there is even a possibility that you will ever move into backgrounds, but from what I have seen TPD does not let their candidates know. I am just wondering if anyone has gotten the call to move forward into the B.I. phase after they made TPD's eligibilty list?

Thanks

I am in the same boat as you. I had my pre interview in October. Last I heard, the city had a major budget cut late last year and the recruitment was effectively cancelled. I have pretty much written off that avenue of employment. I don't think TPD is hiring soon.

Comment

I kinda figured something wasn't quite right. I felt that if I was going to move into the B.I. phase they would have been a little more aggressive in moving me along. I had no idea about the budget problems, but when I had my interview in February they were trying to get a few recruits into the March or April academy. It's still a great agency...maybe next tim around? On a brighter note I am moving along with Culver City PD and testing with Burbank in April. TTYL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4732 users online. 280 members and 4452 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X