300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiation!!!!!!

Will I gain powers like the hulk? Or just die?
    Gotta catch em allll.........

You're body will be turned inside out.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Zombies, that's all I can say
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmy View Post
        You're body will be turned inside out.
        inside out huh...? will I at least have a cool exo-skeliton?

Comment

The first part of your body that will feel the effects of the radiation are YOUR NARDS!!!!!!!!!! haaa haaa
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
            The first part of your body that will feel the effects of the radiation are YOUR NARDS!!!!!!!!!! haaa haaa
            nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I feel..........weird.........why is my skin turning green and falling off?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                I feel..........weird.........why is my skin turning green and falling off?
                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                  Will I gain powers like the hulk? Or just die?
                  The effects of radiation will make the state vote Republican in the next presidential election.
                  Last edited by just joe; 03-19-2011, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                    The effects of radiation will make the stae vote Republican in the next presidential election.
                    Shoot, that would be paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                      The effects of radiation will make the stae vote Republican in the next presidential election.
                      Not even radiation could change that.

Comment

I started growing a third eye today.
                        Originally Posted by Law100
                        Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
                          I started growing a third eye today.
                          Can you see out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmy View Post
                            Can you see out of it?
                            Not yet...
                            Originally Posted by Law100
                            Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Will there be a noticeable difference in San Francisco, or will it remain just as strange?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5976 users online. 305 members and 5671 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X