300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside Sheriff's Dept

Has anyone tested with them lately? I saw their now hiring sign up when I went to LA.

no but i wanted to
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Anyone going through the process for Correctional Deputy or been hired lately?

Comment

I took written and passed. There are no avail dates for PAT though.

Comment

Originally posted by CPDEMT View Post
          I took written and passed. There are no avail dates for PAT though.
          Have you been checking often? The do a month it advance and they get filled quick. I was checking daily when I was looking for one, and there would be some from time to time.
          Originally Posted by Law100
          Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

They went into a hiring freeze, a classmate was in background for them.

Comment

They are trying to expand their reserve program though. A lot of departments are beginning to rely extensively on reserves as it saves the city a TON of money in benefits and pay, I wouldnt be surprised if you see more hourly paid reserve officers like Inglewood is starting as you can get guys working 40+ hours a week for 28 bucks an hour with no health/pension benefits.

Comment

I took the PAT 2 weeks ago. I had been checking but never saw any available dates, then I looked the day before and I guess someone dropped out so I was able to sign up. Their human resources department said that the best time to check is between 8am and 9am on Mondays because that's when they update it. They also said the night before is a good time to find availabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowdrop View Post
                  They went into a hiring freeze, a classmate was in background for them.
                  not true...check / verify your info. before you post...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3426 users online. 181 members and 3245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X