300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE Jobs

Seems like some departments are slowly starting to hire small numbers. I have about 5 written tests coming up and I'm in backgrounds right now for an agency. So keep your head up and keep looking.

post deleted
    Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Burbank, San Diego Sheriff's, Culver City, Santa Barbara and I'm in backgrounds for Ventura County.

Comment

Santa Barbara PD or SO?
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Santa Barbara PD

Comment

Yeah, b1ub0x is right. This forum has actually been good in informing about openings. I am in the process with 7 agencies: CHP, San Diego Harbor PD, Santa Ana PD, Torrance PD, San Diego PD, Santa Monica PD, and Culver City PD.

Comment

LAPD hiring now

Comment

Originally posted by UNDERDOG88 View Post
                LAPD hiring now
                lol no thanks.

Comment

The City of Pomona will be opening up for Police Officer Recruit as early as Monday, 3-28-11. The written and physical exams will be scheduled in mid and late May. HR will be accepting approximately 400 applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho1523 View Post
                    The City of Pomona will be opening up for Police Officer Recruit as early as Monday, 3-28-11. The written and physical exams will be scheduled in mid and late May. HR will be accepting approximately 400 applications.
                    I thought Pomona was having a tough time with their budget? Either way, thanks for the info

I was raised in Pomona in my early teens.
                    knowledge equals confidence

Comment

Thank you for information on Pomona PD. I think I will give it a try!

Comment

Yes it has been having a tough time civilians took a 10% pay cut, officers about 18ish%. All I know is that we need to hire a total of 12 more officers to use the COPS grant.

Comment

Do you know what Santa Ana will pay a recruit? If they have a Bachelors degree vs. if they don't. Thanks..

Comment

Do you know what Santa Ana PD will pay salary wise? Let's say to someone with a Bachelors degree vs someone without one?

Comment

Start here and look at their 2004-2008 contract.. then look at their extensions to see what changes were made

http://www.santaanapoa.com/mou.php

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3838 users online. 211 members and 3627 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X