Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHP Collision Investigation Manual (CIM) pdf?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHP Collision Investigation Manual (CIM) pdf?

Hey guys looking for some help in trying to find a pdf version of the CIM. All I have at work is binders that are ripped apart and have hole punches everywhere, so scanning it in will look like crap.

Help is appreciated. Thanks

Dude go to a CHP office they will give you one
    Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

If you can't find one and use the CARS program, there's one on the program. If not, try to get one from a chippie.
      God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bully View Post
        If you can't find one and use the CARS program, there's one on the program. If not, try to get one from a chippie.
        Nearest chippie office is a ways away....

I will try CARS. I didn't know it was on there.

Thanks

Comment

Wait there are other poor souls that use CARS besides us chippies?! what on earth for...

Comment

I always thought is was faster to do it by hand than to use the CARS program.
            Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

It's on Crossroads too (Or as I prefer to call it, "Lost-roads")

Comment

Have you looked here:

Collision Investigation Manual
                Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

As always SgtCHP to the rescue! haha Thanks Sgt.

I was hoping for something that wasn't a scan, but it doesn't look all too bad. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by leif View Post
                    Wait there are other poor souls that use CARS besides us chippies?! what on earth for...
                    lol... we have it and I am sure has to be version 1. I prefer CARS over handwriting... although CARS does take a while.

Comment

I scrounged up a nice clean PDF copy from CHP. If anyone is interested in some great reading material, shoot me a PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4245 users online. 266 members and 3979 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X