Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all you have is the weekend, do the zoo, not the safari park. Don't forget the sunscreen!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Is renting a car a must have or is will public transportation be good enough? I am stayin in a hotel in the Downtown area if that helps.

Also, if I were to walk into one of the Police Commands, do you know of they trade patches?
      We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808 View Post
        Is renting a car a must have or is will public transportation be good enough? I am stayin in a hotel in the Downtown area if that helps.

Also, if I were to walk into one of the Police Commands, do you know of they trade patches?
        I would rent a car, public transportation on the west coast isn't like the east coast. And as far as getting a patch, I'm not sure about the individual commands, some guys carry extra's around and some don't. But I think the SDPD museum would definitely have some.

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808 View Post

You'll have access to the trolly downtown, but the route is limited.
          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz View Post
            Take a trip up to Mt Soledad above La Jolla at night.....great views when the weather is clear.
            +1.

and if time doesn't permit then check it out during day time. you can see SD downtown as well as beautiful La Jolla Shores.

After that go to http://www.yelp.com/biz/lornas-itali...chen-san-diego which is only 5 min drive from Mt. Soledad via the 52 (east bound)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4061 users online. 222 members and 3839 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X