X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50,000 in marijuana stolen from home; owner asks police to investigate

Only in California.

February 11, 2011 | 7:15 am

For this crime victim, calling the police was definitely a brave move.

Newport Beach police are investigating a man who claims the 25 pounds of marijuana stolen from his home over the weekend were legally grown. Authorities would not identify the man because, at this point, he's considered the victim of a residential burglary.

At about 4:40 p.m. Sunday, a resident in the 20000 block of Spruce Avenue in Santa Ana Heights called police saying he was witnessing two men breaking into a neighbor's home. The men used a hammer to break the glass on the front door and get inside, said Sgt. Steve Burdette.

The homeowner said boxes packed with marijuana worth about $50,000 were taken, Burdette said. The homeowner told police he has a permit that allows him to grow marijuana. Newport Beach does not have any kind of license or permit that allows people to grow marijuana, said City Atty. David Hunt.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...vestigate.html
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Ummmmm........
    Dispatcher: 9-1-1 whats your emergency!
    Caller: Ahhhh! yeah man, like someone stole my stash.....
    Dispatcher: I'm sorry, did you say someone stole your cash?
    Caller: Ahhhh! yeah,,ahhh! wait no....someone stole my pot...Heeeee Heeee

http://Tasty_waves.wav

Comment

[QUOTE=laco1x;2654415]Ummmmm........
      Dispatcher: 9-1-1 whats your emergency!
      Caller: Ahhhh! yeah man, like someone stole my stash.....
      Dispatcher: I'm sorry, did you say someone stole your cash?
      Caller: Ahhhh! yeah,,ahhh! wait no....someone stole my pot...Heeeee Heeee

http://Tasty_waves.wav[/QUOTE

rofl!!!! thats funny

Comment

HAHA!! That reminds me when I was a rooking in the Southend, I got a radio call of "Meet the victim who will direct to suspect who stole his Narco." I remember thinking< WTH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CAHokie View Post
          HAHA!! That reminds me when I was a rooking in the Southend, I got a radio call of "Meet the victim who will direct to suspect who stole his Narco." I remember thinking< WTH!!!!!
          ...or the "415 business dispute- see the citizen on the corner of Century and Aviation blvd", where the complaint is that a dealer sold them some "bunk"..

Damn shame some New porty is all pizzed off cause his grow was ripped and he can't make his $6-8K/month house note,since he can't sell his stash to the H.S. kiddies of the OC-~ waaaaaaahhhh, I feel soooo baddd for him.............
          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7480 users online. 366 members and 7114 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X