300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. A. Prosecutor makes big mistake.

Deputy D. A. Eric Perrodin made a big mistake by convincing a judge to let a habitual criminal stay out of jail so he could get an eye surgery. After he had the surgery he proceeded to kill 4 people. The judge wanted to lock him up but Perrodin insisted that he didn't. When you have a habitual offender with more than 3 strikes on the books, why on earth would a D. A. be lenient?

Originally posted by RLRay View Post
    Deputy D. A. Eric Perrodin made a big mistake by convincing a judge to let a habitual criminal stay out of jail so he could get an eye surgery. After he had the surgery he proceeded to kill 4 people. The judge wanted to lock him up but Perrodin insisted that he didn't. When you have a habitual offender with more than 3 strikes on the books, why on earth would a D. A. be lenient?
    The Deputy DA wasn't lenient; the Judge was.
    "I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." Winston Churchill

Liberals are very broadminded: they are always willing to give careful consideration to both sides of the same side.

Comment

Originally posted by IE Copper View Post
      The Deputy DA wasn't lenient; the Judge was.
      OK - I guess we can blame both of them. The judge should have stuck to his guns instead of being persuaded by Perrodin. And I understand that this was the second time that Perrodin had let him off the hook.

Comment

Perrodin fits right in with a lot of other DDAs in LA Co. No surprise there. Anyone who has tried to prosecute a case in Compton court knows exactly what I'm talking about.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

RL, I knew before I read the text of your post who the bad guy was going to be...

Please, for the sake of time management, would you just make sure Perrodin's name appears in your topic?

As in:

Eric Perrodin makes big mistake.

or

Eric Perrodin calls himself a police officer.

or

Eric Perrodin was mean to me.

or

Eric Perrodin wet his bed as a child.
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Or Eric Perrodin is an oxygen thief

Or Eric Perrodin should share a cell with half the thugs he defends........I mean prosecutes

That guy just needs to go away.........hey maybe he'll run for AG next cycle. Couldn't be any worse than what we're already getting.
            God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

Mayors from Compton do have a habit of ending up in jail, so Bully just may get his wish. I've been wishing that for about 2 years now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7989 users online. 419 members and 7570 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X