Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Sam42 View Post
    You started it, Dave.
    Deleted....not a cool thing for me to say...
    Last edited by FJDave; 12-12-2010, 02:40 AM.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Deleted due to response.
      Last edited by 2Sam42; 12-12-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I came back to erase that post, I'm sorry you saw it Glen. There is a history between him and me....it started a long time ago. He doesn't have a problem with me now that I no longer work for a specialized agency (see where this is going?). So you see, there is more here than you are aware of.

*on edit* There is nothing "with me." Not that I have any idea what you are talking about. Stay safe, Sir.
        Last edited by FJDave; 12-12-2010, 02:41 AM.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by ten08
          Why would you think that, Gascon had Mesa AZ before San Francisco. Mesa is almost as large a city as San Francisco, most SFPD I knew lived in the city or close by.

"A populace at odds with their police"?? really? Where I lived in San Francisco illegal usually meant chinese or russian
          In fact, the percentage who are latino is less than half the state average. San Francisco has it's loud crazy liberals, but you'll find most of the city is fairly normal. My buddy was in the process when the put a freeze on hiring recruits.

I wouldn't mind working in San Francisco, it's a one of a kind city - in fact, it's the only real city in California, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by zr5667 View Post

I wouldn't mind working in San Francisco, it's a one of a kind city - in fact, it's the only real city in California, if you ask me.
            Okay master-baiter I'll bite, why is SF the only "real city" in California?
            "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
              Okay master-baiter I'll bite, why is SF the only "real city" in California?
              For the reasons 10-08 laid out. San Jose, L.A, San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno... they're really all just big suburbs. San Francisco is the only city in California that feels like a city, and not not a suburb.

Comment

Originally posted by zr5667 View Post
                For the reasons 10-08 laid out. San Jose, L.A, San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno... they're really all just big suburbs. San Francisco is the only city in California that feels like a city, and not not a suburb.
                So its not a really a fact as you contended earlier, but simply your "feelings" as to what constitutes a real city? If you don't mind me asking, what elements does the City of Los Angeles need to possess to be considered a real city and not a big suburb? An International airport? One of the busiest container seaports in the world? Extremely diverse population of over fourteen million people? I'm no expert, but the last time I was in Downtown LA, it certainly looked like a real city to me..but what the hell do I know, I'm living in self imposed hell in the Inland Empire.
                "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
                  So its not a really a fact as you contended earlier, but simply your "feelings" as to what constitutes a real city? If you don't mind me asking, what elements does the City of Los Angeles need to possess to be considered a real city and not a big suburb? An International airport? One of the busiest container seaports in the world? Extremely diverse population of over fourteen million people? I'm no expert, but the last time I was in Downtown LA, it certainly looked like a real city to me..but what the hell do I know, I'm living in self imposed hell in the Inland Empire.
                  Well, I've been to all the cities I mentioned, and only San Francisco gave me the sense of being in a city like Boston, New York, London, Paris, etc. It's a fact that I had that sense.
                  Last edited by zr5667; 12-12-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

SF reminds me a lot of NY City in some areas. Its really crowded and condensed. Not that LA isn't crowded or anything, but I think what ZR is reffering to is the fact that SF isn't spread out like most of the other larger cities in Cali. SF is an East Coast city on the West Coast.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4229 users online. 184 members and 4045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X