Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have to retake the test again because a year has passed, do you retake the test and continue where you left off or do you have to start completely over?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWTECH View Post
      If you have to retake the test again because a year has passed, do you retake the test and continue where you left off or do you have to start completely over?
      If you are already in the process and assigned a BI, then you will need to ask your BI. If you have only taken the written and PT test, and have been on the eligibility list for a year, then it is likely you will have to reapply and retake the test. For example, you could have been in tip top shape a year ago when you took your test, but now you're out of shape and not ready for the academy. Again, you should check with recruiting, because they have more information and know the current procedures.
      "Think about the consequences before you mess with a Deputy Sheriff."

Comment

Originally posted by Viffer View Post
        If you are already in the process and assigned a BI, then you will need to ask your BI. If you have only taken the written and PT test, and have been on the eligibility list for a year, then it is likely you will have to reapply and retake the test. For example, you could have been in tip top shape a year ago when you took your test, but now you're out of shape and not ready for the academy. Again, you should check with recruiting, because they have more information and know the current procedures.
        I'm just waiting on my poly............ I'm actually in better shape now than i was a year ago lol.. i'd like to do the PAT again lol.
        Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10098 users online. 370 members and 9728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X