300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Are those cop glasses?"

The other day, a 5 yr old boy and a 20-something yr old lady asked if my sunglasses were "Cop glasses". So...it got my wondering what everyone's wearing.

Mine - Oakley Gascan US Flag edition

Same, but without the flag.

Comment

Same w/o flag...my partner has them in brown...and so does our SGT...he may be on to something there
      "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

I wear the black Flax Jackets.

Comment

Costa Del Mar
          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Black Oakley Flak Jackets, and ESS interchangable lens glasses.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Smurfette
            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
            Originally posted by DAL
            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I have those gascans with the color flag, and monster dogs polarized. Btw, I think the flag gascans are only available on us standard issue, so technically, they are military/cop glasses .

Comment

I've been looking for those damn things!! I didn't know what they were called. I love the US flag editions..

Comment

When I think of "Cop glasses" i think of these

The glasses in the picture do look like sunglasses quite a few LEO wear. I havent seen them personally but the style is generally the same from what I have seen on Troopers and local LEO's

Comment

I wear some oakley's i found on the side of the freeway on a stop one day, no joke. i might have to get some gascans tho, those are nice. are they/can you get them polarized?

Comment

Originally posted by leif View Post
                      I wear some oakley's i found on the side of the freeway on a stop one day, no joke. i might have to get some gascans tho, those are nice. are they/can you get them polarized?
                      On the US Standard Issue site it doesn't look like you can get the U.S. Flag edition in a polarized version. You can get the plain ones polarized, however.

Comment

^ +1 However the polarized ones are backordered. If you like the US Flag, you can order the polarized lens separate and switch it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by McGruff View Post
                          ^ +1 However the polarized ones are backordered. If you like the US Flag, you can order the polarized lens separate and switch it yourself.
                          Flag ones are backordered too. Sucks, because this thread made me want to buy them.....

Comment

I wear the standard Gascan.

My friend refers to them as my "doosh glasses."

I need new lenses, though. Crashed my bike and they got pretty beat up.
                            The more you sweat in here, the less you'll bleed on the street. - Plaque at LASD academy

Comment

One of my motor partners wears the Gascans. I wouldn't though because they take away your peripheral, especially on a motor. They are also illegal to drive with in Cali.

23120. No person shall operate a motor vehicle while wearing
                              glasses having a temple width of one-half inch or more if any part of
                              such temple extends below the horizontal center of the lens so as to
                              interfere with lateral vision.
                              God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11063 users online. 447 members and 10616 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X