X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with CHP??

delete delete
    Last edited by LAX COP; 05-19-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: delete

I am not a LEO but I was just wondering. When you mentioned that CHP officers would cite other LEO's moms, dads, wives, how can they prove that they are really relatives of LEO's? Would you just take their word for it? From my knowledge, I don't know of any CHP officers being able to give special "traffic laws immunity cards" to their family and friends.

Comment

I hope you don't type your reports like you wrote here. My 10 year old nephew writes better than you.

I'm calling your bluff. You seem like a high school kid with some type of vengeance against CHP.

Stay in school kid. There's always hope for the future.

Comment

Might be LA area chippies. In my neck of the woods, I've received nothing but the utmost in professional courtesy from CHP officers, on-duty and off.

I've been stopped by chippies, usually mention I'm carrying. They ask for ID, tell me to drive safe and we're on our way.
        Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
        Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

Originally posted by Unit453 View Post
          I hope you don't type your reports like you wrote here. My 10 year old nephew writes better than you.

I'm calling your bluff. You seem like a high school kid with some type of vengeance against CHP.

Stay in school kid. There's always hope for the future.
          I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Says hes LAX Cop, can DOA vouch for him?

Comment

i dont type my reports the same ur right. this is my casual way of writing its faster. i actually have the intelligence to be able to write in many different styles. neway if u dont have anything productive pertaining to my q just move along and post sumwhere else! thx!

Comment

learn to SPELL,, WRECKLESS, ???? the word is RECKLESS,, A WRECKER, is what you call to the scene of a crash....... just FYI.

Comment

more msgs about NOTHInG to do with my post... im starting to lose faith in this site...

Comment

The more you sweat in here, the less you'll bleed on the street. - Plaque at LASD academy

Comment

CHP rules! I'm calling this dudes bluff as well. I'd cite you for just using the hack word "ur" in place of "you're".

Comment

delete delete.
                        Last edited by LAX COP; 05-20-2010, 11:13 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

Damn! No one quoted this guy!
                          The more you sweat in here, the less you'll bleed on the street. - Plaque at LASD academy

Comment

Originally posted by fstein138 View Post
                            Damn! No one quoted this guy!
                            LOL Fools!! He got away.

Comment

i dont type my reports the same ur right. this is my casual way of writing its faster. i actually have the intelligence to be able to write in many different styles. neway if u dont have anything productive pertaining to my q just move along and post sumwhere else! thx!
                              Before he edits the latest one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4461 users online. 227 members and 4234 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X