300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently working BP and want to work PD

Anybody out there used to work BP and got hired by a PD. If there is, do you have any advice. Do you like it? Would you go back to PD? Any advice would be good.
    LA MIGRA LIVES FOREVER!!

I have a couple partners that used to be BP. They are happy with the move. According to them, anything beats standing on a crossing and searching cars all day. I've heard nothing but BP horror stories from them. If I were you, I'd do it. PM me and I'll have one of them answer it.
    God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bully View Post
      I have a couple partners that used to be BP. They are happy with the move. According to them, anything beats standing on a crossing and searching cars all day. I've heard nothing but BP horror stories from them. If I were you, I'd do it. PM me and I'll have one of them answer it.
      That's not Border Patrol. That's a CBP Officer. Completely different jobs.

Comment

Hey thanks for the help yeah I think they were CBP officers. I saw in another post a while ago of a San Diego PD officer that was prior BP. I cant remember his name if anybody knows him can you please tell him to post on this thread. I know theres gotta be there some guys out there that went through this.
        LA MIGRA LIVES FOREVER!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8036 users online. 229 members and 7807 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X