300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing FTO or probation

Do any of you have a tradition for your department for completing FTO or probation? Such as a coin, certificate, ect. We give the trainee a handmade wooden cigar type pen nearing the end of FTO. Two reasons, they will use a pen for the remainder of their career. A big cigar pen for use when its snowing and the person is wearing gloves and can still write with it. There is no expectation other than for the employee to suceed and feel part of the team. We are a small agency and I know this seems to us pretty unique. What does your agency do?

Yes I realize that completing FTO/Probation the goal is becomeing a aolo peace officer. I am looking for anything other than that. Thanks.

10-8 / Off probation party where the new officer buys food and drinks for everyone who shows up

Comment

Thats a cool idea. Thanks!

Comment

Pizza party or coffee/donuts during briefing, care of the FNG that just finished FTO.

Its nice when they all finish about a week apart, don't have to buy lunch for a while.

Comment

Trainee buys drinks after work the day he gets off training. A lot of the guys have a party when they finish probation, too.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11066 users online. 325 members and 10741 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X