300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jameson View Post
    Hello im only very intrested in everything about the LAPD. I respect those who protect others. My aunt lived over 30 years in Los Angeles and she told me how hard it is to be a Police Officer in LA there are very different relationships there than here in Germany.
    What do you mean by different relationships? With the police? Do people actually like the police in Germany??
    LAPD

Comment

Originally posted by BCRYAN
      I dont understand the departments that put a patch on only one shoulder....
      You know with the economy and all, they are trying to save where they can.

Comment

Side note. Do all LAPD carry gloss black gear or do some carry BW? I'm not a fan of GB, but I'm sure it's tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by serenade84 View Post
          Side note. Do all LAPD carry gloss black gear or do some carry BW? I'm not a fan of GB, but I'm sure it's tradition.
          No one on LAPD wears basketweave. If you spend time around Los Angeles, it becomes quite normal, and then when you see basketweave, it looks out of place.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bully;2306113]I believe Denver.[/Q

Thanks for the info, after thinking about it I think your right.

Comment

Originally posted by Berlioz View Post
              What do you mean by different relationships? With the police? Do people actually like the police in Germany??
              haha no kidding!! this made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by serenade84 View Post
                Just to clarify, it's smooth black leather. A lot of officers spit shine or use that stuff in the green can (sorry, can't remember the name of it-never used it) to give the leather the appearance of patent/gloss leather.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9523 users online. 268 members and 9255 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X