300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriffs SO test

Anybody testing for the LASD Security Officer any time soon?

Actually, yes I am going to be testing for that position in approximately 3 weeks.

Comment

Haven't heard much about this test. Any idea what's on it? With a three or four hour testing window, I'm hoping that means they do a mini interview after passing the test!

Comment

If you pass the test, then you will have a short interview with a background investigator and fill out some pre-poly/BG paperwork.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Got it. Thanx Dave, that's what I was hoping for.

Comment

I had a friend that called and asked what the test consisted of; from what she told me it sounded like a test they give to custody assistants for LASD.

Comment

What's the process like for SOs?

How competitive is it?
              The more you sweat in here, the less you'll bleed on the street. - Plaque at LASD academy

Comment

The process you take the test if u pass ur told that same day then they set you with a interview with ur backround investigator they give u a backround packet when u go to meet with ur backround investigator u give him or her that packet filled out they then livescan u and interview with u then basicially ur backround investigator sets u up with a polygraph date u take the poly if u pass then ur backround continues they call ur previous employers and references if all that checks out they then set u up with a medical u go take the medical exam and drug test if u pass that then they send you to see the shrink you take this 600 question phsyc test then u meet up with the phych doctor and he does his evoluation of u if u pass that then they give u a call to inform you of your academy date and you then gotta pass the five week academy and then if u graduate you become a sheriff security officer any questions get at me

Comment

Originally posted by rceler View Post
                  Here is the process; you take the test, and if you pass you are told that same day. Then they sit you down for an interview with your background investigator. The BI will give you a background packet to complete, so when you meet with him/her later youu give him or her that packet filled out. They then livescan you and interview with you then basically your background investigator sets you up with a polygraph date. You take the poly, and if you pass then your background continues. They call your previous employers and references and if all that checks out they then set you up with a medical exam. You go take the medical exam and drug test. If you pass that then they send you to the psychological exam. They have you take this 600 question psych test then you meet up with the pysch doctor and he does his evaluation of you. If you pass that then they give you a call to inform you of your academy date and you then gotta pass the five week academy. Then if you graduate you become a sheriff security officer. If you have any questions PM me.
                  Here's how this one sentence should look. Sorry, it's the sergeant coming out again....

Dude, you REALLY gotta practice writing, not texting.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Smurfette
                  Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                  Originally posted by DAL
                  You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14633 users online. 256 members and 14377 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X