Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next OC Sheriff...

post deleted
    Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 07:16 PM.

Hunt has my vote. Hunter is now claiming to be pro CCW in this election to keep up with Hunt.

Comment

I voted for Hunt against Carona. But if he's not for gun control I will not vote for him this time. I guess I will have to vote for Hutchens.

Comment

Originally posted by ee78 View Post
        I voted for Hunt against Carona. But if he's not for gun control I will not vote for him this time. I guess I will have to vote for Hutchens.
        Sounds like a case of HUA syndrome. Gun control only keeps guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Do you really think a criminal is going to leave his firearms at home? Wake up, seriously..

Comment

At least OC Sheriff is honest. Most would say they're for it and then when reelected change there comments.

Comment

Originally posted by IEA Applicant View Post
            Sounds like a case of HUA syndrome. Gun control only keeps guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Do you really think a criminal is going to leave his firearms at home? Wake up, seriously..
            Records indicate that the United States has largest firearms crimes in the world. If there had been gun control from the get-go such problem would not exist--that's a fact. Lets observe the examples of Canada, Japan and the European Union when it comes to firearms crimes or any other crimes. Maybe it's time you start doing some research. I'm sure there are criminals in those countries but how often due you hear on the media that there was a firearms crime in any of those three geographic areas mentioned? Not even the soccer hooligans in Europe which by far are the most aggressive criminals carry firearms. At least they are still old-school and duke it out like real men with their fists.

Comment

Records indicate that the United States has largest firearms crimes in the world. If there had been gun control from the get-go such problem would not exist--that's a fact. Lets observe the examples of Canada, Japan and the European Union when it comes to firearms crimes or any other crimes. Maybe it's time you start doing some research. I'm sure there are criminals in those countries but how often due you hear on the media that there was a firearms crime in any of those three geographic areas mentioned? Not even the soccer hooligans in Europe which by far are the most aggressive criminals carry firearms. At least they are still old-school and duke it out like real men with their fists.
              Funny how you only mention countries like Canada and western european countries.

Just go south of the border and look at what gun control has done for Mexico, Brazil, El Salvador, and the list goes on and on.

You cannot compare Canada which has less people than California and more land mass than the USA. Also Canada does not have the immigration issues nor the drug or gang problems we have becuase it virtually homogeneous just like Europe is.

Comment

Records also indicate that our population is a heck of a lot more populated than those countries you mentioned. There is also almost 2 times as many people that live in California than do in Canada.

Also for a criminal example you use th English Soccer Hooligans? Really though? You couldn't find a better example, like lets say the Japanese Yakuza, Cosa Nostra, etc?

And your gun control (mis) fact about gun control preventing gun crimes is a joke. Guns don't just jump up and start shooting people. Criminals are criminals for a reason. Do you honestly believe that criminals go through the background process and 10-day waiting period to purchase firearms? When they get denied, they say "Oh-Schucks" and walk away. No. They buy arms from their local black market, who get them via robberies, burglaries, and other criminal methods.

It doesn't take a scholar to realize that "gun control laws" do nothing to prevent crime, and the only people that are a target of gun control laws are law abiding citizens. And that is a fact for you.
                ____________ _____________
                "Those Who Stand For Nothing, Fall For Anything" - Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Reservetobe View Post
                  Funny how you only mention countries like Canada and western european countries.

Just go south of the border and look at what gun control has done for Mexico, Brazil, El Salvador, and the list goes on and on.

You cannot compare Canada which has less people than California and more land mass than the USA. Also Canada does not have the immigration issues nor the drug or gang problems we have becuase it virtually homogeneous just like Europe is.
                  +1

Comment

Gun control sure works for Tijuana now doesn't it? Hilter disarmed his society too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reservetobe View Post

Drugs? Yeah since Americans are the number one consumers in the world and I made the comparison of firearms crimes with industrial nations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pre-LEO View Post
                        Records also indicate that our population is a heck of a lot more populated than those countries you mentioned. There is also almost 2 times as many people that live in California than do in Canada.

Also for a criminal example you use th English Soccer Hooligans? Really though? You couldn't find a better example, like lets say the Japanese Yakuza, Cosa Nostra, etc?

And your gun control (mis) fact about gun control preventing gun crimes is a joke. Guns don't just jump up and start shooting people. Criminals are criminals for a reason. Do you honestly believe that criminals go through the background process and 10-day waiting period to purchase firearms? When they get denied, they say "Oh-Schucks" and walk away. No. They buy arms from their local black market, who get them via robberies, burglaries, and other criminal methods.

It doesn't take a scholar to realize that "gun control laws" do nothing to prevent crime, and the only people that are a target of gun control laws are law abiding citizens. And that is a fact for you.
                        Is that what the paranoid NRA has indoctrinated you with? Is that the only reason you want to be in Law Enforcement--to carry a gun? It surely sounds like it.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyjr View Post
                          Gun control sure works for Tijuana now doesn't it? Hilter disarmed his society too.
                          I spoke about Industrialized nations. And the entire European Union has a larger population than the United States and still has less crime. They have more immigration problems than the United States as well. You guys need to stop watching the tube and start reading.

Comment

Research and statistics can be distorted as well. Don't believe everything you read.

Comment

Is that what the paranoid NRA has indoctrinated you with? Is that the only reason you want to be in Law Enforcement--to carry a gun? It surely sounds like it.
                              I don't know what your agenda is as a troll, but its not working. You wear your anti's on your sleeve. The NRA hasn't "indoctrinated" me. I was actually indoctrinated by common sense. Pretty crazy huh.

The reason I want to be in law enforcement is to protect people from nut jobs like you. It has nothing to do with carrying a gun. I already own guns, so why in the heck would I want to become something, just to carry a gun? The premises you come up with are WHACK!!!

If we all lived in your Utopian society, then yeah stuff that you come up due to your liberal prgressive indoctrination, would make sense. But, unfortunately we live at the crossroads of actuality and reality.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19078 users online. 495 members and 18583 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X