Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, I can't tell you how much i appreciate the responses. The last place I wanted to end up was in a gang-banger motel with my dad and I.

Thanks for all the input
    Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Comment

not knowing your budget....i will throw out the embassy suites in seaside ca. right on the outskirts of monterey. you get complementary adult bevs in the evening and free breakfasts (cooked to order omelettes etc). all "included" in your room rate. clean. comfortable. close. jeeze, with the weather getting better, i just might see about taking the fam to monterey for a few days...
      wherever you go, there you are....

Comment

The Normandy Inn in Carmel is nice and the price is very reasonable, nice free breakfast as well. (831) 624-3825- Ocean Ave & Monte Verde St, Carmel, CA 93923

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html
        Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Yeah the embassy Suites in Seaside is really good and very close. Again, look into generic motels in Marina. Most are new there. Dont stay in the Santa cruz area. Its a long *** haul from the Central Coast. Trust me, on the weekends I commuted to Watsonville when I was in the academy because they have a good indoor range there. That is only half way to Santa Cruz, and its still way to far. Good luck.

Comment

If you havent made reservations already it is going to be tough during the Masters. Hotels within about a 50 mile radius sell out for the tournament.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16395 users online. 376 members and 16019 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X