Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHP Notice

Sorry gang..........here is the latest:

Due to the current number of applicants in the CHP hiring process, future testing has been suspended. If you are interested in a career with the CHP, please check back periodically for updates on future testing dates.

http://www.chp.ca.gov/recruiting/officer.html
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Thanks Sarge; I posted that in our CHP testing thread we had going. Hopefully the line will start to get shorter as less applicants are being added to the pool.
    Originally Posted by Law100
    Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Any word or idea, possibly when it could get firing again?
      Electric Avenue.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Blue View Post
        Any word or idea, possibly when it could get firing again?
        ...please check back periodically for updates on future testing dates.
        Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Thanks SgtCHP, we heard that at the QAP seminar. I wish all the best for future applicants!

Comment

I started the process way back in 1999-2000. Then in 2001 the CHP stopped processing for a long time. I started again and I'm finally heading to the academy next Monday. Don't lose hope or sight of your dreams. The CHP will hire again and with a little luck and a lot of hard work, you too can get the process done. Stay safe.
            Thank you to all that serve.

Comment

good look brother! quick question - did you only take the written exam back in 1999/2000 and are you older than 35 now? I've taken just the written, currently 33, and I hope they start up the process soon. I wasn't sure what happens for applicants that have already taken the written and then started the process back up >= 35.
              Last edited by 1234hey; 04-02-2010, 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I took the written and the PAT back in 2000 or so. I had to re do the PAT and start the process over again in 2006. I also submitted a waiver to complete my military obligation. I am currently 38 and starting on Monday. Stick to it, you'll get it done. Stay safe.
                Thank you to all that serve.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty57 View Post
                  I took the written and the PAT back in 2000 or so. I had to re do the PAT and start the process over again in 2006. I also submitted a waiver to complete my military obligation. I am currently 38 and starting on Monday. Stick to it, you'll get it done. Stay safe.
                  I took the written PAT and Oral Interview in May of 2009 for Border Division and have not yet met by background investigator.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6731 users online. 335 members and 6396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X