300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dept of Mental Health Hospital Police Officer

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 10:37 PM.

I also applied this year to Patton and Metro. I spoke to HR at Patton and was told they wouldn't be hiring for a couple months and that my application would stay on file. I could never get a hold of anyone at Metro. I believe each hospital does their own hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho1523 View Post
      I also applied this year to Patton and Metro. I spoke to HR at Patton and was told they wouldn't be hiring for a couple months and that my application would stay on file. I could never get a hold of anyone at Metro. I believe each hospital does their own hiring.
      Actually Patton is testing on March 27 for the police officer position. I just received my notice in the mail this week. I thought they totally forgot about me b/c I submitted my application since last year at this time. You might want to call them again to find out.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by bluboy View Post
          Actually Patton is testing on March 27 for the police officer position. I just received my notice in the mail this week. I thought they totally forgot about me b/c I submitted my application since last year at this time. You might want to call them again to find out.

Comment

Double post
            Last edited by Nacho1523; 03-16-2010, 02:51 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Comment

I applied two weeks ago. I guess I ll keep looking until they call.

Comment

I'd prefer to be a real policeman.

I know wayyy too many guys that went to work at state hospitals and just came back *weird*
                  Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
                  Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately working for the Sate Hopital as a police officer will not preserve you post academy certification becuase they are not a post agency. But is you need a pay check it will at least provide you that much.

State Hospital is an unarmed post and is more like a corrections job than a police job.

Comment

sounds cool, i may apply

Comment

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

oh man that sucks then.

Comment

I worked down at LAC/USC Hospital where the state guys would bring in their patients and its sad to say those guys/gals wear uniforms and drive vehicles that say POLICE all over them and yet are not authorized to carry a fire arm. I would not want to be driving in East LA area in a "Police" vehicle without a gun. They have pepper spray baton and hand cuffs. Thats just me.
                              I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7705 users online. 367 members and 7338 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X