Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Southwestern grads at my agency have now been pulled from the field. Not sure why or how many are affected. One said they may have to take a few classes over, but they are not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
      Was that the same academy that did felony stops in a classroom using desks to simulate cars, and handled LD test remediations by giving open-book remedial tests?
      That would be pretty funny if it weren't real.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyjr View Post
        Some Southwestern grads at my agency have now been pulled from the field. Not sure why or how many are affected. One said they may have to take a few classes over, but they are not sure.
        Let us know what else you hear. I'd like to know if they are only auditing classes from the last 3 years.

Comment

Reviving an old thread: I tried emailing the college and academy a couple of weeks ago to find out what was going on. I haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone know what the situation is at this point? They are still listed on the POST website as a basic academy, but that could just be a lack of updating. Thanks in advance

Comment

Yea, I was waiting for some feedback or update on this one. Calls to the academy are not being returned.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14481 users online. 436 members and 14045 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X