300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
    With respect to a rear facing amber light, NO! That is an optional light to warn approaching motorists of a traffic hazard and has no other purpose. It does not identify LE or emergency vehicles. There is a whole list of vehicles authorized to display a rear facing, amber warning lamp - including your personal vehicle if it is a traffic hazard.
    ..and sadly, all the rear lights seem to ever do is "attract" the DUI knuckleheads to nearly T/C'ing you or actually hitting the rear of your patrol car( or side swiping the vehicle you've just pulled over).........
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

I like the new LED lightbars on the CHP cars now!!

Comment

Startin to see more and more of them on the road now-looks good-I like that they went with the all white light bar rather than with the red and blue plastic covering-Our dept went with the same all white bars and I like them a lot better-Draws less attention

Versus
        Last edited by OliverR; 11-22-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OliverR View Post
          Startin to see more and more of them on the road now-looks good-I like that they went with the all white light bar rather than with the red and blue plastic covering-Our dept went with the same all white bars and I like them a lot better-Draws less attention
          Hey 29, I'm 25. See ya at northern.

Comment

The only place I know where green lights are used on police vehicles are in Puerto Rico.

Cool looking lightbar!
            "...There are the wolves, and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.
            Then there are sheepdogs, and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."
            LtCol. Dave Grossman (Ret. US Army Ranger)

----------------------------------------
            RIP PO Brandon Rocke (NBBS/67 PCT/70 PCT) | EOT 04/04/2009
            "...Till We Meet Again"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3018 users online. 183 members and 2835 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X