Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i recycled in 2007<due to injury> and have been waiting to get back into the academy as dst since feb2008...i have taken my physical and poly twice as they expired....i was just offered an op to test for an SO position..i asked the dep." is there a march class ?"and he said, "no" is this true ? also i asked if accepting the option to test for SO would hurt my chances to be accepted into the next class he also said "no" just not sure ... anybody have opinions?

Comment

I wonder when a training class will begin?

Comment

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already, but if try for SO and you have already completed the dst process , do you have to withdraw your app. For dst in order become an SO?

Comment

no.........
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

My SO academy starts March 1st anyone on here going be going ???

Comment

Originally posted by rceler View Post
              I got the call on thursday for March 1st class... I didn't get any other information... I was told that I will receive a package in the mail with all the information in it... were you able to know where is the class is going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by rceler View Post
                congrats!

Comment

off topic, just got a letter inviting me to test for community services assistant. does anyone know what the process is like? if its the same as security assistant, i think i'll pass.

Comment

Is anyone in the SO academy here? I was just wondering how it was going?

Comment

• Im in the SO academy right now we are on our fourth day, its good runing smooth but they are treating us somewhat like a DST academy, but not as stressful of course but they are getting in recruits faces and making us use military commands, there is a class SGT and Platoon SGTs. We are currently at PDC shooting range learning the basics of shooting our duty weapon and also DTactics and there is PT of course....

Comment

• was just wondering if it was a big expense entering the SO academy? Were you required to have any materials for your first day? also, did you have a long wait after your BG was finished before you actually started the academy? thanks, appriciate any info...

Comment

• It like 500 bucks after u buy all ur shoes pt gear war bag suit case comprission shorts runing socks u need bunch of gear like da dst classes

Comment

• Originally posted by rceler View Post
                            Im in the SO academy right now we are on our fourth day, its good runing smooth but they are treating us somewhat like a DST academy, but not as stressful of course but they are getting in recruits faces and making us use military commands, there is a class SGT and Platoon SGTs. We are currently at PDC shooting range learning the basics of shooting our duty weapon and also DTactics and there is PT of course....
                            I was just wondering how it was going? Have you had alot of tests?

Comment

• Its going good so far, theres a final 832 PC 85 question multiply choice test and you have to pass first aid and cpr training and you have to pass the firearm range final test those are the main tests also you have to show that you know how to do consentual searches and handcuffing and there's a couple driving courses at EVOC vehicle training that you take. ....

Comment

• Hello rceler i have been following everyones posts for a while. I just got a call from the County HR and they are hiring me for the April 1st class. Im sure you are really busy but i had a couple questions. 1) When they send the packet in the mail do they also tell you what to bring and where do you buy it? 2) Regarding tests are they difficult? 3) What should i be doing to prepare for the next class in your opinion? 4) Do you have many people seperate like the DST Academy?

Thanks a lot for the help and good luck maybe we will work together some time.
                                Last edited by EGOFF; 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17593 users online. 457 members and 17136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X