Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get a word back form HR about your psychological examination? It's been 2 weeks since I took the exam and no word..

I hope good news travels slow in this case lol.

Comment

Last edited by Recruit42; 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Your chances of getting a gig in the AV are pretty good. We have courts up there, and the new Parks Bureau (PKB) has security officers working there too. Also there are spots at High Desert Hospital in County Services Bureau. BUT, you work for the County of Los Angeles. You COULD be assigned anywhere....although they try to schedule you as close to home as they can in most cases.

Health and dental benefits cover your spouse or partner. Open Enrollment is this month. But you should have signed up for your health plan on your first day or two in the academy already.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Last edited by Recruit42; 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• So do you know where you will be assigned yet? Congrats on getting hired.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by DAL

Comment

Last edited by Recruit42; 03-27-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• I'm at CSB (County Services Bureau) in the South County area.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by DAL

Comment

Last edited by Recruit42; 03-27-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• I stated above there are a LOT of spots in the AV....there is High Desert Hospital, a college or 2, parks bureau is all over the place up there (Parks Bureau, aka PKB, would be the place I would try to get FWIW). I'm just not sure how many openings there are, but I'm sure there are more than a couple (taking a guess here).
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by DAL

Comment

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                      I stated above there are a LOT of spots in the AV....there is High Desert Hospital, a college or 2, parks bureau is all over the place up there (Parks Bureau, aka PKB, would be the place I would try to get FWIW). I'm just not sure how many openings there are, but I'm sure there are more than a couple (taking a guess here).
                      I know of the mental health building on Palmdale Blvd, the Palmdale AVC campus next door to the mental health building and AVC's main campus.

Lots of SOs at the court, too.
                      The more you sweat in here, the less you'll bleed on the street. - Plaque at LASD academy

Comment

Last edited by Recruit42; 03-27-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• i am currently in the background process for this job ....did my poly about 2 months ago and got finger printed...besides the medical and the meeting with the shrink are there anymore interviews

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10487 users online. 357 members and 10130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X