Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how's it going out in the field?? what post did u end up with??

Comment

• FYI, the new Parks Bureau has Security Officers out patrolling the parks. Thought you all would be interested in that tidbit...
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Smurfette
      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
      Originally posted by DAL
      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• Interesting...sounds like they went right back to PC 832 officers...I believe the ole Park Rangers were PC 832 officers...

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
        FYI, the new Parks Bureau has Security Officers out patrolling the parks. Thought you all would be interested in that tidbit...

Comment

• Im posted at the county hospitals SOs are going be where ever County Police where at

Comment

• Cool! I may be at the hospitals after I get out of my transition class. I might see ya there!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Smurfette
            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
            Originally posted by DAL
            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• What hospital are you going to go too?? We have the County Police at Olive View training us right there since the know the facility best.

Comment

• I was just wondering what kind of hours do they have SO's working? Is it four tens, five eights, or something like that?

Comment

• im working 3 eight hour days and one 16hr day im off three days thats how were doing it over in county services

Comment

• How do you like that?

Comment

• So, is this the new LA County PD thread?

Gonzo's gonna be pizzed.
                      “Let him go, Lou. Someone driving that fast has no time for a ticket.”
                      -Chief Wiggum

Comment

• yeah its okay but i like 5 eights weekends off, or fri sat and sun off ?? cant get everything you want lol

Comment

• How do you like the job so far? Is it more or less than what you thought?

Comment

• i like the job its good experience, you pretty much trained on patrol procedures radio traffic, writing reports, CHP 180s, Incident reports, lost and stolen ID reports basic stuff, writing citations (parking Citations) detaining when you have reasonable suspision consent pat down searches, just basic entry level stuff really.

Comment

• That's good to hear!

Comment

• What's the hiring process like? Is it similar to LASD Deputy process or few more steps?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14379 users online. 262 members and 14117 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X