300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor Cal Range

does anyone know of a range in nor cal where one could practice shooting prone and kneeling 25yds??

Can you narrow down your location a bit so we can help? I know of a few but they are up in the Reno-Tahoe-Truckee area.

Comment

Castro Valley has a nice range. I shot there as a kid. The Mythbusters use their range often. I know you could at one time. Not sure now.

Comment

Nor cal is a little vague. there are three near me, one is outdoor, rifle, pistol, shotgun, cannon?

Comment

I'm in Rocklin, but would be willing to travel for some practice time.
          thanks

Comment

http://www.wheretoshoot.org/index.cfm

Comment

Rod,

You're close to lots of open public lands where you can legally shoot. Roll up 80 to any of the national forest areas. Take care to select a safe backstop.

I haven't been there but there is a Fish and Game owned range just north of you:

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/lands/wa/region2/spenceville.html

I also heard the range up the road in Lincoln is cop friendly but I haven't shot there.
              If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

What about Forrest Hill? I believe Roseville uses that range for rifle. Rocklin may as well.

Comment

Excuse my spelling. Foresthill. Just east up 80. I believe I found a phone number. 530-367-2415.

Comment

i went to the foresthill range during level III training. can i go there without an academy class??

Comment

He gave you the phone number. Why don't you call & find out??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5577 users online. 301 members and 5276 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X