• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    L8SHIFT
    10-8 in H***ard County

• L8SHIFT
    replied
    Originally posted by Bully View Post
    Today was pay day. I got some money to throw down for that gas. I'm not worried about the entrapment stuff, when I want to I can write like Shakespeare. He might even get a Sony enima.
    LMAO......

Leave a comment:

• Bully
    Your Daddy

• Bully
    replied
    Today was pay day. I got some money to throw down for that gas. I'm not worried about the entrapment stuff, when I want to I can write like Shakespeare. He might even get a Sony enima.

Leave a comment:

• L8SHIFT
    10-8 in H***ard County

• L8SHIFT
    replied
    I'm suprised that this guy didn't have any warrants. Food for thought if the plate comes back with no wants you can always run the R/O's name and approximate age. If the description matches, you would be acting in good faith. The drivers refusal to cooperate and identify himself only hightened your suspision that he was the wanted person. Hopefully this would have resolved the problem. I just know this tool has some type of want.....lol
    L8SHIFT
    10-8 in H***ard County
    Last edited by L8SHIFT; 10-08-2009, 08:47 PM. Reason: bad grammar...

Leave a comment:

• VChopefull
    Forum Member

• VChopefull
    replied
    Originally posted by FJDave View Post
    After I spent $50 to fill my tank today, I can't afford anyone else's gas!!!!
    Well than that settles it!....

Bully gets to play with this "Adam Henry" next.

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    Forum Member

• FJDave
    replied
    After I spent $50 to fill my tank today, I can't afford anyone else's gas!!!!

Leave a comment:

• avalon42
    Forum Member

• avalon42
    replied
    Someone needs to get him a Thomas Guide and point him to my neck of the woods. We'll welcome him to the area nice and hospitable like.
    I'll even buy his gas.
    He's gonna try to nail you for entrapment then...

Leave a comment:

• El_Federal
    Centex via SoCal

• El_Federal
    replied
    Originally posted by ExSDSO View Post
    About 10 seconds after this guy called the Watch Commander I had to close the tab....this guy is a effin idiot. One day someone other than a police officer will knock on his window with a gun trying to carjack this dumbass, then who will he call?
    Would be good to know who the "vict" is to hav an appropiate
    response time

Leave a comment:

• ExSDSO
    God Bless OPD and PPD

• ExSDSO
    replied
    About 10 seconds after this guy called the Watch Commander I had to close the tab....this guy is a effin idiot. One day someone other than a police officer will knock on his window with a gun trying to carjack this dumbass, then who will he call?

Leave a comment:

• Futurelaw89

• Futurelaw89
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Youtube doesn't pay people ever for posting videos..
    Actually they do, they're called "youtube partners", and they make a ridiculous amount of money. Its usually the people who have a lot of suscribers who keep bringing people back to youtube. I don't think this guy is one of them..he's just a jackass.

Futurelaw89

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    An Obvious problem

• mdrdep
    replied
    Someone needs to get him a Thomas Guide and point him to my neck of the woods. We'll welcome him to the area nice and hospitable like.
    Hospitable or hospital......

Leave a comment:

• Bully
    Your Daddy

• Bully
    replied
    I'll even buy his gas.

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    South central escapee...

• DOAcop38
    replied

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! The officer is one of my "former Children" ( trainee) He worked LAXPD before transferring to GPD- GOOD Kid and HONEST OFFICER. "Aggie" is a good kid, and If he was checking out a "suspicious" vehicle, he would find probable cause to hook this guy up if foolio wasn't mentally ill.

Like has been already stated, this knucklehead is LOOKING for a confrontation and will sooner or later GET IT! Street and Jail house atty's are plain and simple POS! He understands from his prior agency,as well as his current that you always develop PC and should always KNOW your local muni as well as penal and veh.code sections.Let this be a "lesson" to young and old officers- don't get upset when you get "challenged"- just be RIGHT....

Leave a comment:

• ccthompsfs
    Forum Member

• ccthompsfs
    replied
    I love what seems to be his trademark line of "I don't have to ID myself, California is one state that does not require it." Last time i checked wasnt failing to give at least a name and dob a misdemeanor?

Leave a comment:

• Bully
    Your Daddy

• Bully
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    Forum Member

• FJDave
    replied
    I remember a couple of years ago there was a guy in So Central in a NOI-painted ex-postal jeep (Nation of Islam icons painted all over the old jeep). He would try to set up officers all the time. I used to see him at 103/Central or 103/Compton quite a bit. I never really fell for it...just smile and wave. But then again I never had RC or PC, but I still kept that info in the back of my mind.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2225 users online. 166 members and 2059 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X