Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good departments in the San Diego area

Hi everyone,
    I currently live in MI and am finishing my Associates Degree in law enforcement, for some time now I have wanted to move to the San Diego area and pursue my career as an LEO. I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on which agencies I should look at in the San Diego area. Obviously, the SDPD but I was wondering if there were any other good ones in that area that would be worth researching and applying to in the area. Thank you for the read and the replies in advance they are greatly appreciated.

Stay away from SDPD and SDSO. Their retirement formula now sucks for new hires. There's no really "bad" departments.

But then I don't think anyone will be hiring for a year or so.

Comment

Best advice (except for the just announced hiring freeze) is to get hired by SDPD and then move on to a dept with better pay and benefits after you have some time on.
      "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

CHP. Only dept left that is hiring. Everybody else is done. Even the USBP under Chairman O looks pretty much done with hiring. (We keep out his voters)

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
          CHP. Only dept left that is hiring. Everybody else is done. Even the USBP under Chairman O looks pretty much done with hiring. (We keep out his voters)
          HA!
          What if quotas did exist?!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6253 users online. 332 members and 5921 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X