300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friggin Thieves

so im pulling in to the local uniform supply store yesterday to get some last minute supplies for my level II academy that starts tommorow. it was around 1130 am, and i see two shady characters in the parking lot a few spaces down. i dont think much of it, but i make sure to lock my truck and made it known by the horn sounding twice. i go into the store realize i forgot my iphone in my truck 2 minutes later. so i go back out and of course my drivers window is smashed and my iphone is gone. cant believe it, middle of the day in front a supply store where alot of LEO typlically shop. ( of course none were there when it happened). anyway, the thieves only took the phone. they missed my Stinger Led light and my duty belt . Total loss $700

Bastards.

In San Francisco I've had my windows smashed in for the change in my center console.

Comment

Well, at least now you can say: "I'm not just a student of criminal justice, but I'm also a client."

(bad Hair Club for Men joke)
      Timelines:

CBPO
      App: 2/12/09
      Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
      Written: 2/20/09
      NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
      TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
      App: 5/5/09
      Geo: San Diego
      Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
      NOR: 7/20/09
      Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
      TO: 10/6/09
      Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
      Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
      Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
      App: 8/17/10
      Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
      TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

This is why you should never leave anything in your car that you arent willing to lose......
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

FWIW: Most insurance companies don't require you to pay any deductible for criminal acts resulting in a loss (window + iphone). Don't let it slide if someone tells you otherwise when you call them up. Check your policy out.
          "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Which store?
            Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4577 users online. 274 members and 4303 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X