X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody else attending the level 111 @ Evergreen on September 14th

I just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone else on this
    forum was going to be attending the bam level 111, starting September 14th
    at Evergreen. If so, maybe we can start to networking now.

Also, if anyone out there has gone through this program already and you want to chime in with some friendly advice, please feel free.

Thanks

I'll be attending Level II in Gilroy if that helps. I didnt attend South Bay for III though.

Comment

Yes, I will be attending BAM III at Evergreen start the 14th.

Do you have everything ready?

Comment

Anybody else going?

Comment

I just spent all day at "The Academy" in Evergreen, San Jose. I was impressed with how new the classrooms/buildings are and how squared away everything was there. They even have working A/C (and fans) in the rooms. You guys should like it, from a facility standpoint. I've seen some Academies that look like they haven't changed since 1965, but not Evergreen!

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day, I cant wait to get started!

Comment

So how was it, guys?

Comment

Originally posted by 0341 View Post
                I just spent all day at "The Academy" in Evergreen, San Jose. I was impressed with how new the classrooms/buildings are and how squared away everything was there. They even have working A/C (and fans) in the rooms. You guys should like it, from a facility standpoint. I've seen some Academies that look like they haven't changed since 1965, but not Evergreen!
                Lol, the academy at Evergreen has been there since '87 or '88. I went there in '88. They have good staff that keeps it looking nice.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

It's going great so far. Low stress, but we have a test already this Sunday on Ld's 2 & 5. Thanks for asking. The staff is awesome and seem to realy want us to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                    Lol, the academy at Evergreen has been there since '87 or '88. I went there in '88. They have good staff that keeps it looking nice.
                    Anything built in the '80s is still somewhat new to me. I'm used to antiquated buildings in the military and even college that are 40-100 years old. So when I saw how nice Evergreen was (padded chairs, nice blinds on the windows, comfortable A/C and Heating, good lighting, nice wetboards, etc.), I had to say something positive about it. A proper learning environment can really make the difference in one's mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by MChopeful View Post
                      Low stress
                      So, no mandated head shaving, spit in the face, screaming, and running around like chickens without heads on a countdown timer?

Good to hear, keep us updated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6066 users online. 354 members and 5712 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X