300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland discount tickets?

Any officers from Anaheim PD or a Socal agency know of any discount tickets to Disneyland for police officers?

Our union has them......

Worst comes to worst, check Costco......they usually have discount tickets for pretty much everything
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
      Our union has them......

Worst comes to worst, check Costco......they usually have discount tickets for pretty much everything
      +1. I can get them through my employer (non-LE) too, but Costco's prices aren't far off.

Comment

Our DSA sells them, there is a member price and non-member price both pretty good.

I don't know how much longer the 2-fer deal is going on, but SoCal residents can get a 2park special. When were you thinking of coming down?

As said....Costco also has discount tickets.
        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Was thinking of Memorial Day weekend, only interested in visiting one park (Disneyland). I may visit Universal Studios as well. Too bad they stopped offering the free passes for police/fire.

Comment

double post, sorry
            Last edited by CA Cop; 05-04-2009, 02:21 AM.

Comment

The police credit union doesn't have them? I could have sworn they did

Comment

You might stop by the CHP office at 8th & Bryant. Their association gets them discount amusement park tickets. Perhaps they can help.
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by OliverR View Post
                  The police credit union doesn't have them? I could have sworn they did
                  The credit union only sells 2 day or more tickets. I'm looking for a one day, one park tickets.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8182 users online. 358 members and 7824 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X