X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s.correa45
    commented on 's reply
    Hey aye_spirit,

Has your BI gotten back to you since completing your medical eval about doing your final interview?
    I have my medical eval scheduled for this month (December) and after that my BI said I will be contacted for a final interview.

• aye_spirit
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Duke,
    I only applied for Enforcement and received a conditional offer for a Enforcement position before my psych written. My BI also informed me that in certain cases they will hire a candidate before the academy to work the courts. But this only happens if you are a really good candidate and are in the process for other agencies.

• duke.lee
    commented on 's reply
    The SO has been heavily hiring from the jails to fill the Enforcement Academy. There's a good chance that if you filled out the application for Corrections and Enforcement, you will probably be offered a chance to go to the Corrections academy...then, after you've been on a year or so, they'd pick you up for Enforcement.

• aye_spirit
    replied
    This thread has been dead for awhile, but has helped me gain more insight on the hiring process. So I just wanted to share my timeline with those that maybe in a similar position as myself.

Applied for Enforcement: Jan 2018
    Physical & Written Exam: April 2018
    Pre-Background Interview: June 2018
    PHS Interview: July 2018
    Polygraph Exam: July 2018
    Psych Written Exam: September 2018
    Psych Oral Interview: September 2018
    Medical Evaluation: Scheduled for October 2018

My BI has told me the next Academy for Enforcement will not be until April 2019. The most recent Enforcement academy started this past July.
    Last edited by aye_spirit; 09-27-2018, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wlaw81
    replied
    I have a Pre-Background interview coming up for santa clara sheriff corrections. Can anyone let me know what to expect

Leave a comment:

• jld557
    commented on 's reply
    I recommend reapplying. I heard back within 2 weeks for an initial interview. They should've mentioned than even if you passed both tests, they don't always call you for an interview or to start backgrounds depending on the background info and essay you wrote. Reapplying shows interest which they take into consideration.

• monsterdiv
    replied
    Originally posted by jld557 View Post
    Tested in the middle of April
    I tested in June, and I still havent heard anything from them.

Leave a comment:

• jld557
    commented on 's reply
    Tested in the middle of April

• monsterdiv
    commented on 's reply
    When did you do the physical?

• jld557
    replied
    Anyone else here up for SCC 23 in December? Just had the final interview today, super stoked!

Leave a comment:

• DuckDynasty
    replied
    Any body testing with the SO today?

Leave a comment:

• monsterdiv
    commented on 's reply
    How long is the hiring process with Santa Clara Sheriff's (LE)? I did a physical in early June of this year.

• Jpsharks
    replied
    Originally posted by Yo_CO View Post
    They won't do the final interviews until close to the academy date. Hurry up and wait.
    I figured as much. Having gotten this far (finished the physical ) anyone have an idea what the success rate is?

Leave a comment:

• Yo_CO
    replied
    Originally posted by Jpsharks View Post
    Hey JLD,

I applied back in December and finished my physical last week. From what I have read here, it will take a month or more to get scheduled for the final interview if I make it.
    They won't do the final interviews until close to the academy date. Hurry up and wait.

Leave a comment:

• Jpsharks
    replied
    Hey JLD,

I applied back in December and finished my physical last week. From what I have read here, it will take a month or more to get scheduled for the final interview if I make it.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13116 users online. 480 members and 12636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X