300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diamnd15 View Post
    can we expect to be there all day about?
    When I took it, I believe the physical was from 8 or so until 11. The written was from 1 too about 330 and the last portion went until 430 or so, so if it is the same test, yeah you'll be there all day.

Comment

Originally posted by MurQuiGra View Post
      If they do it how they did it a couple months back, after the PT test you get abreak for a couple of hours to go eat then come back for the written, then another break before you take anothr portion of the written.
      So, there are TWO written exams then? I thought there was only one written exam. Please clarify. Also, what was the type of test material (memory & observation/situational judgment & analysis/spelling/grammar, report writing & reading)? Any math thrown in there?

I'm taking the test tomorrow, as are two others in this thread. Any information would be appreciated (before tomorrow). Thank you.

Comment

The second part is a preliminary background jobber. The email said we will be there till 5:30.
        If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by 08duramax View Post
          The second part is a preliminary background jobber. The email said we will be there till 5:30.
          Roger that.

Comment

See everyone bright and early tomorrow!
            Never second guess your own common sense.

Comment

Good luck to everyone taking the tests!

Comment

This looks like a great place to work. Are they hirng many people? Im thinking of putting a app. in. What would you guys say? My active applications include Richmond PD and LAPD. The rest are hiring frozen. Im seriously thinking of applying to Dallas and or Houston PD very soon if things dont start speeding up in California. They are one of the few states with a balanced budget and are seriously hiring people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja1234 View Post
                  This looks like a great place to work. Are they hirng many people? Im thinking of putting a app. in. What would you guys say? My active applications include Richmond PD and LAPD. The rest are hiring frozen. Im seriously thinking of applying to Dallas and or Houston PD very soon if things dont start speeding up in California. They are one of the few states with a balanced budget and are seriously hiring people.
                  If you have the mobility, I say go where you can get in. JMHO.

Comment

So...who's who? If you were at the test today, what was your runner number? I'm trying to place some faces. I was 207.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBlue View Post
                      If you have the mobility, I say go where you can get in. JMHO.
                      Thats a great point. I was progressing very well with Monterey County S.O. and then they got bombed with a hiring freeze. It would be great to have another quality option like S.C. S.O.

Comment

i think i was 265. i was in the group that took the pt test first. i was wearing a white under armor sweatshirt, grey texas a and m t shirt and drove the blue lifted chevy truck.

who were you?

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by 08duramax View Post
                          i think i was 265. i was in the group that took the pt test first. i was wearing a white under armor sweatshirt, grey texas a and m t shirt and drove the blue lifted chevy truck.

who were you?
                          Grey Humboldt State hoodie. Took it off before the test. Black Livestrong shirt underneath. I took the written first though, so we probably didn't run into each other. How do you think you did?

Comment

About how many people showed up to the test?

Comment

About 150 came to the test.

I think I did alright. The pt was easy. I took the same exact written three weeks ago and passed so hopefully I passed again.

Sorry man don't remember you. How do you think you did?

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think I did fine as well. I know I passed the PT portion and the written exam was almost identical to the Santa Clara PD test I passed a while ago, so I'm not too worried about that. We'll just have to see where it goes...hopefully we'll both be in that academy in September.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9291 users online. 460 members and 8831 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X