300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSO Question: High School Diploma dilemma

I also have a question in regards to my high school diploma. I graduated in 1994 from a small school in South Texas and I cannot find my HS diploma anywhere. I know it is somewhere at my mothers home in San Antonio, Texas but she has just recently moved and she cannot remember if she has seen it or not. I am stressed out! I have my Background Interview on Tuesday. I have called the school and they say they do not issue new copies of the old diploma. However, I do have a copy of my high school transcripts which indicate that I graduated and I do have a bachelors degree from SDSU. I also was in the Air Force which requires a high school diploma. Do any of you have any suggestions?
    Last edited by buffb27; 10-24-2008, 05:35 PM.

I would take all of the documentation possible to your interview. Explain your situation and, by all means, attempt to obtain the diploma or certified document showing that you did, in fact, graduate from high school.
    The Thousandth Man

Comment

1st off don't stress!! 2nd go to the background interview and explain the situation to the background investigator they might not need it right away if at all. Just be patient and wait to see what happens. There are plenty of other things to stress about during the process. This isn't one of them just kick back and relax.
      Brandon
      Dispatcher Riverside County Sheriff

Comment

You don't need your diploma. Your transcripts will suffice. If you have it then bring it. If not, they will use the sealed copy from your H.S.

Comment

Well to get into college you need either a high school diploma or a GED so by showing them your degree, they should realize that you did graduate high school.

Would you be able to get a letter from the school on letterhead stating that you graduated on "XYZ" date?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5701 users online. 397 members and 5304 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X