300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy question

Does anyone know if we can wear shin wraps or knee wraps such as - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA280_.jpg - during PT at the POST academy?

Thanks.

As much as uniformity is a priority, if you need wrap it, wrap it. PT staff will not give you grief about it.

Comment

Yeah, I was just asking because I don't want them to pull me from PT and make me see a doc.

Comment

They might give you crap for it. Just let it go through one ear and out the other.

Comment

Inform your TO and Academy Coordinator before you just show up with it wrapped. If needed, provide medical documentation from your doctor.

In most cases, academies are run not only the guidelines of POST but the community college that houses them. At our particular academy we have to report any and all injuries (prior or subsequent).

Comment

I would suck it up and run without it...You don't want to attract any attention to you, especially if you have a bad leg. Academy staff will exploit that and try to weed you out. just my opinion.
            Play like a champion, today!

Member of Team Green

Comment

Get the orthotics. They're not visible! And I believe they will help prevent injury in the long run.
              In backgrounds ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6229 users online. 337 members and 5892 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X