Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAPD Results

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LAPD Results

    Just curious on how long LAPD takes to get you your results from the written test?
    FCPA Class #36

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ricky_G View Post
    Just curious on how long LAPD takes to get you your results from the written test?
    Less than 2 weeks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mtoledo View Post
      Less than 2 weeks.
      by mail or email?
      FCPA Class #36

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm almost at 2 weeks (Thurs) and haven't heard a thing. Maybe I'll ask in the morning at my PBI...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Showboat View Post
          I'm almost at 2 weeks (Thurs) and haven't heard a thing. Maybe I'll ask in the morning at my PBI...
          What's PBI??? Sorry LAPD names every step different??? Today was my 1 week mark since I took the written... I didn't schedule my next step at the written, I thought it would have been faster to call in for an appointment after I received my results????
          FCPA Class #36

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ricky_G View Post
            What's PBI??? Sorry LAPD names every step different??? Today was my 1 week mark since I took the written... I didn't schedule my next step at the written, I thought it would have been faster to call in for an appointment after I received my results????
            Prebackground Interview...meet with a BI, go over PHF, fill out long questionnaire of all the bad things I've done in my life...review that, talk some more, get told if I need to get anything else, etc.

            Comment

            MR300x250 Tablet

            Collapse

            What's Going On

            Collapse

            There are currently 6129 users online. 328 members and 5801 guests.

            Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

            Welcome Ad

            Collapse
            Working...
            X