300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD awaiting approval

I took a poygraph nearly two months ago and i failed one question i was then given a second polygraph and i dont think it went well, afterwards like one month later without receiving and information i contacted my b.i. and he said that my background was submitted for approval and i will be receiving news in five weeks and im confused on what to think..could it be good or bad?
    Last edited by annie21; 09-11-2008, 01:59 PM. Reason: correction

Originally posted by annie21 View Post
    i took a poygraph, then sent for one questions i failed..and i think i failed the second poly or i dont know, but last thing i heard from my b.i. that he sent in my background for approval so i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing
    What?

Comment

i took a poygraph, then sent for one questions i failed..and i think i failed the second poly or i dont know, but last thing i heard from my b.i. that he sent in my background for approval so i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing
      Is that English?

Comment

I took a poygraph nearly two months ago and i failed one question i was then given a second polygraph and i dont think it went well, afterwards like one month later without receiving and information i contacted my b.i. and he said that my background was submitted for approval and i will be receiving news in five weeks and im confused on what to think..could it be good or bad?

ahhhhhhhh my eyes are bleeding!

Comment

It's good. If your BI submitted your BG that means you cleared the poly and are under review to move to the medical/psych steps. It takes a few weeks for the review so everything sounds okay for now. Good luck!
          Focused Recruit

Comment

You might want to get yourself in the habit of using punctuation, capitalization, and grammar. Good luck.
            There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.
            William Halsey

Comment

Last edited by annie21; 09-14-2011, 09:27 PM. Reason: .......

Comment

Sorry for grammar i was at work and i have to type fast because my boss is always trying to look into our screen and we are not suppose to be online if its not company related

Umm, you better hope your BI doesn't read this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3469 users online. 168 members and 3301 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X