300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carry at usc game

anyone know if we can carry at usc games? do they pat you down or have metal detectors?

Not sure, but I would not go into that area without my gun.

Comment

No carry the last time I went to a USC game....wands and metal detectors....
      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

They really do not want firearms in the stadium and that is understandable. If you insist on CCW at the game, pull a uniformed officer aside, ID yourself and, if possible, they will divert you to another entrance. It will not always work and you may be asked to lock it in your vehicle. Same for the UCLA, Dodgers and Angels games.
        Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

From the Coliseum's website:

· WEAPONS- The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena continues to provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere from which to enjoy events. We will not allow any weapons (sticks, poles, guns, knives, mace, etc.) into the facility under any circumstances. Off-duty police officers are not allowed to bring their weapons inside the Coliseum/Sports Arena unless they are working the event for which they are in attendance. Further, we do not check or hold these items for anyone.

Comment

Go OSU, FU$C

Comment

hmm. ucla doesn't use metal detectors. another plus for our side!

Comment

I wouldn't leave your gun inside your car around the Coliseum. Lots of cars get broken into in and around the lot during many of the events there.

On the other hand, as FPD GUY said, I wouldn't want to go into that area without my gun either. It's pretty bad around there.

Comment

This stuff really tics me off. I have season tickets to Avengers football and its the same story at Staples Center. There is no way they could prevent a determined crook or terrorist from coming in with guns. Its just gun phobic idiocy. I dont care if they have the right to be stupid its still stupidity. I hate having to walk my wife and daughter around in downtown LA without some way to protect them. And there is no way I will ever leave a gun in my car, period. My guns are on my person or in a safe.
                  Originally posted by FJDave
                  GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                  "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Originally posted by LA Copper View Post
                    I wouldn't leave your gun inside your car around the Coliseum. Lots of cars get broken into in and around the lot during many of the events there.

On the other hand, as FPD GUY said, I wouldn't want to go into that area without my gun either. It's pretty bad around there.

Come on, Southwest is paradise!
                    LAPD

Comment

Originally posted by Berlioz View Post
                      Come on, Southwest is paradise if you are looking for cocaine or hookers!
                      There, fixed it for you!

Comment

USC ? University of South Compton!!! I allways root for my Alma Mater - UCLA - University of Cerittos, left on Alondra
                        Last edited by wasfuzz; 09-12-2008, 11:46 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by wasfuzz View Post
                          USC ? University of South Compton!!! I allways root for my Alma Mater - UCLA - University of Cerittos, left on Alondra
                          Actually, it's University of South Central

Comment

Originally posted by FPD GUY View Post
                            There, fixed it for you!
                            Nah, that'd be Central Div dude.
                            LAPD

Comment

thanks for the good info! not sure what i'll do yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4142 users online. 237 members and 3905 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X