Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD (Out of State)

Hello,

I took the short test on the LAPD website, and have been interested in moving out to California for a while. I am from New York, and I applied for the NYPD here, but was denied due to a not so perfect driving record, I am on hold for 3 years. My ? is for anybody in the LAPD, or anybody who knows the hiring process, my background is fine, I am physically fit, etc., but do you think its worth flying out to California to get all my paperwork done when I my Drivers License in New York is pretty bad ( speeding tickets)? Please let me know. Thank you.

Originally posted by tito1984 View Post
    Hello,

I took the short test on the LAPD website, and have been interested in moving out to California for a while. I am from New York, and I applied for the NYPD here, but was denied due to a not so perfect driving record, I am on hold for 3 years. My ? is for anybody in the LAPD, or anybody who knows the hiring process, my background is fine, I am physically fit, etc., but do you think its worth flying out to California to get all my paperwork done when I my Drivers License in New York is pretty bad ( speeding tickets)? Please let me know. Thank you.
    You likely would not be able to do the expedited process due to your driving record, so you would either be making a bunch of trips or staying here for an extended period of time. Go to the website and call them, you'll get a sure answer that way.

Comment

LAPD forums;

www.policebackground.net

You can ask the Background Investigators there and they will give you straight up answers.
      It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5777 users online. 303 members and 5474 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X