300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Suits!!

I just wanted to let people know about this, I found a place in Rancho Cucamonga that has reasonably priced suits. Jacket and pants for $60, they have a warehouse full of suits!!

Just wanted to pass this info along for those that might be on a budget like I'am and those that might need a couple of suits for the academy.

Vanetti INC.
    12178 4th St. Rancho Cucamonga CA

Its east of the 15 across from the Carl's Jr warehouse.

Hollywood Suit Broker (in Hollywood of course) has pretty good prices as well.....and a range of suits from very basic (and fairly cheap) to designer suits (not so cheap)

Its on Hollywood Blvd at Wilcox.....just up the street from LAPD Hollywood Division.....
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I heard of them but its pretty far from where I live. The place I spoke of is perfect!

Comment

Is that $60 each or for the set? Can you post some pics of what you got SYS?

Comment

Thats for the set, this is the website www.bendettisuits.com. I'm actually going to get my suit tomorrow. I stopped in there today after work to see what they had, I'm going back tomorrow to make the purchase. I'm getting a standard black suit. The prices start at $60 and I'm pretty sure they have pricier ones too.

Comment

3 day suit broker....worked great got 2 suits for 130....and 5 dress shirts (white of course) for like 65 more...
            "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

I might check them out when I start applying. I could use a new suit. I might try a different color one this time - just not that baby blue one they have on their site

If you don't mind sorting through a messy display case, some nice dress shirts can be bought at Ross. Some of those "outlet malls" usually have dress shirts a little cheaper than the big department stores. If you don't need a shirt immediately, some good deals can be found online too. Geoffrey Beene Sateen shirts are some of my favorite solid color shirts.
              "That's the problem with people like you, George. You want results but you never want to get your hands dirty." - Jack Bauer

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
              - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by siryessir View Post
                I just wanted to let people know about this, I found a place in Rancho Cucamonga that has reasonably priced suits. Jacket and pants for $60, they have a warehouse full of suits!!

Just wanted to pass this info along for those that might be on a budget like I'am and those that might need a couple of suits for the academy.

Vanetti INC.
                12178 4th St. Rancho Cucamonga CA

Its east of the 15 across from the Carl's Jr warehouse.
                thanks alot!

Originally posted by bigcitypolice06 View Post
                3 day suit broker....worked great got 2 suits for 130....and 5 dress shirts (white of course) for like 65 more...
                had friend tell me about his place, havent gone yet but im going soon...

Comment

$60 suits? Please do not, under any circumstances, stand near any open flame!
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

They might be good for the Academy but I wouldn't wear them for court or anything else. I have a couple suits from the Academy from 3-day Suit Broker just because I knew they were going to get trashed and scuffed up and everything. But I have a couple really nice suits for everything else that I needed them for.

Comment

Just bought the suit today, you cant beat the price. You won't find anything cheaper in the area. It's a really nice suit too.

Comment

What is the point of that website. I got a login and everything, it doesn't give any prices, or even the exact address of the place. Do you have that information, I need a couple of suits.

Never mind went to the top of the thread and saw the address, thanks anyway.
                        Last edited by Mike1904; 09-12-2008, 09:35 PM. Reason: Saw what I was looking for
                        I'm 4 and 6

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                          Hollywood Suit Broker (in Hollywood of course) has pretty good prices as well.....and a range of suits from very basic (and fairly cheap) to designer suits (not so cheap)

Its on Hollywood Blvd at Wilcox.....just up the street from LAPD Hollywood Division.....
                          Three decent suits, plus three shirts, three belts, three pair of socks and three ties for $300. Huge selection.
                          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

The prices start at $60 for like a solid black, blue or dark grey suit. They mainly have Phat Farm suits,that range from $120 to $299. The cheaper ones are from Lucelli.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2983 users online. 172 members and 2811 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X